top of page

MFK Testing & Comissioning

 Are you a landlord or are you moving house and require an EICR to complete the sale .


MFK Specialise in all testing for any domestic or commercial premises.


Anything from  full electrical inspection certificates to minor works certificates , Its always worth while knowing you are in safe hands to make sure your electrical needs and requirements are checked over. We also offer a PAT testing service should your offices or place of work require it.

bottom of page